Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

1952 Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation Pocket Patch

by @ 9:32 am on February 29, 2012. Tags: ,
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Fort Orange Council which merged in 1963 to become Fort Orange-Uncle Sam Council. was the owner of Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation. The Camp book shows Stratton Mountain as existing from circa 1952 until 1971. Here is a dated patch from 1952.

1952 Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation Pocket Patch

Does anyone have other images from pre-1960 Stratton Mountain patches?

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: https://www.tenmilerivertrader.com/blog/2012/02/29/1952-stratton-mountain-scout-reservation-pocket-patch/trackback/

Leave a Reply

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]