Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for October 11th, 2014

Camp Ti-Wa-Ya-Ee 1958 Pocket Patch

by @ Saturday, October 11th, 2014. Tags:
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Here’s another acquisition from the Western New York Traders Association TOR a few weeks ago from one of their local camps. According to Mike Hulsizer’s Camp Ti-Wa-Ya-Ee History, The camp became the property of the Erie County Council (ECC) in 1928. However, records suggest it likely operated as Camp Ti-Wa-Ya-Ee beginning in 1925. Camp Ti-Wa-Ya-Ee […]

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]