Camp Vigor was operated by the St. Lawrence County Council from 1922 to 1983. The 99 acre camp was located on Clear Pond, which is southeast of Potsdam. With the merger of the Jefferson Lewis Council and the St. Lawrence County Council, it was then determined that the camp was no longer needed and it was sold in 1983.
Shown below is the 1952 patch.
Anyone have any other pre-1960 Camp Vigor Patches?