Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for November 26th, 2011

Undated Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation

by @ Saturday, November 26th, 2011. Tags:
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation was from Fort Orange Council which merged in 1963 to become Fort Orange-Uncle Sam Council. The Camp book shows Stratton Mountain as existing from circa 1952 until 1971. Can anyone date the years of use for this cut edge patch?

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]