Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for January 21st, 2012

Camp Seneca 1958 Woven Patch

by @ Saturday, January 21st, 2012. Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Camp Seneca was part of the Sullivan Trail Council. In 1990 Sullivan Trail Council merged with Steuben Area Council to form Five Rivers Council. This type of patch is referred to as a woven and was popular in the late 1950’s but has since fallen out of favor at least in the US Scouting World.

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]