Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for July 29th, 2012

1955 Woodworth Lake Scout Reservation

by @ Sunday, July 29th, 2012. Tags: ,
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Beginning in 1949, Woodworth Lake Scout Reservation was part of Sir William Johnson Council. It is still open today under Twin Rivers Council. Here is a patch from 1955, the 7th year of operation. Can anyone share other Woodworth images?

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]