Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for August 12th, 2012

Camp Aquehonga 1959 Staff Neckerchief

by @ Sunday, August 12th, 2012. Tags: ,
Filed under Camp Aquehonga, TMR - Individual Camps

Originally Camp Aquehonga was the Staten Island Council Camp. The ‘old’ Aquehonga was on the other side of the lake from ‘modern’ Aquehonga which occupies its current footprint since 1968. Here is a staff neckerchief from 1959 which is currently a need of mine. During this time period, TMR was divided into 3 Sections. Deleware, […]

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]