Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for November 18th, 2012

1961 Camp Rondack Staff Neckerchief

by @ Sunday, November 18th, 2012. Tags: ,
Filed under Camp Rondack, Ten Mile River pre-1965

After the era of individual Camp Staff neckerchiefs ended in 1959, there were several years where uniform staff neckerchiefs were worn throughout the reservation. In 1960 there was Green and Blue Tartan, in 1961 while the same patch was used bit the Tartan was Gray and Green. The patches show a map of TMR broken […]

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]