Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

1958 Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation Pocket Patch

by @ 1:01 pm on February 4, 2013. Tags: ,
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps, Uncategorized

Fort Orange Council which merged in 1963 to become Fort Orange-Uncle Sam Council. was the owner of Stratton Mountain Scout Reservation. This is a dated patch from 1958. It did not use the image of a donkey or burro which appeared on many of their patches.

1958 Camp Stratton Mountain Scout Camp Patch

1958 Camp Stratton Mountain Scout Camp Patch

Does anyone have other images from pre-1960 Stratton Mountain patches?

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://www.tenmilerivertrader.com/blog/2013/02/04/1958-stratton-mountain-scout-reservation-pocket-patch/trackback/

Leave a Reply

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]