Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for June 15th, 2013

Camp Sam Wood 1948 Felt Pocket Patch

by @ Saturday, June 15th, 2013. Tags: ,
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Camp Sam Wood served as the primary camp for Genesee Council and is still being used tdoay under the management of Iroquois Trails Council. Here is an example of the 1948 pocket patch from Camp Sam Wood. It is currently a need of mine. Does anyone else have any images of old Camp Sam Wood […]

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]