Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Camp Portaferry undated Cut Edge

by @ 3:18 pm on August 30, 2018. Tags:
Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Camp Portaferry opened in 1947 was a Boy Scout Lake Camp on the Western border of the Adirondack Park, owned by the Saint Lawrence County council and through various mergers to Hiawatha Seaway council. The camp was eventually closed and sold as too many NYS scout camps due to reduced use.

Here is an image of one of their patches which was used for many years.

Camp Portaferry undated Cut Edge

Camp Portaferry undated Cut Edge

Does anyone know the years of use?

The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://www.tenmilerivertrader.com/blog/2018/08/30/camp-portaferry-undated-cut-edge/trackback/

Leave a Reply

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]