Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Camp Saratoga Second Year Cut Edge Patch

by @ 1:53 pm on November 18, 2018. Filed under pre-1960 NYS Camps

Camp Saratoga operated as a boy scout camp originally under the auspices of Saratoga County Council from 1930 to 2001 when it became part of the Wilton Wildlife Preserve & Park. Approximately 25 acres of the 310-acre camp is owned by the Town of Wilton, the remaining acerage is owned by New York State.

These exist in both cut and rolled edge for several years.

Camp Saratoga Second Year Cut Edge Patch

Camp Saratoga Second Year Cut Edge Patch



The URI to TrackBack this entry is: http://www.tenmilerivertrader.com/blog/2018/11/18/camp-saratoga-second-year-cut-edge-patch/trackback/

Leave a Reply

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]