Ten Mile River Trader

Collecting Ten Mile River, one patch at a time

Archive for August 6th, 2011

Turquiose Sanita Hills Neckerchief circa 1960

by @ Saturday, August 6th, 2011. Tags:
Filed under GNYC Council Camps, Sanita Hills Scout Camp

The Boys Scouts of Greater New York Councils took over Sanita Hills Camp, a 1100-acre resort for employees of the New York City Department of Sanitation in May 1956. The camp was used for many years including a stint as a separate summer camp during the late 1960′s and early 1970′s.  It was later sold […]

[Ten Mile River Trader is proudly powered by WordPress.]